Wednesday, February 23, 2022

You Can Tell Economic Conditions By The Onions

Our local grocery (I don't do doxxing so it will remain anonymous) has been putting out for sale some absolutely SHIT onions lately. They present as hard, hefty spheroids but inside they're already sprouting and the texture is halfway to mush. They're FOOKING DISGUSTING. Add to that, when I added some chopped pieces to saute for my dinner omelet last night, I woke up around 11:30 with BAD cramping and had a horrible bout of diarrhea. That basically NEVER happens to this old kid. So I pondered some this morning and decided that it's just the latest sign that things really ARE turning to shit under the "leadership" of "Joe Biden" (h/t James Howard Kunstler). His is not a Presidency of benign neglect. It actively hates us.

No comments:

Post a Comment