Monday, June 28, 2021

Big D Gongs Otto

 I’ve been an avid reader and poster to Don Surber’s blog for about five years now. This morning I made a couple of comments and then went out on the normal, weekly Monday grocery run. One for Baby Sweets and I, and one for mom-in-law Margo. That exercise takes two trips to/from the store to the car. Got back, checked his blog.

My posts weren’t there. Big D gonged me.

Or somebody did.

I’d like to think it’s because my powerful, unique, and often inflammatory writing put me on some sort of shit list. Kane at Citizen Free Press gongs my stuff too. Like, they appear and then a minute later, they’re gone.

I could take a trip down the Conspiracy Freeway, but that just ain’t worth it. And I don’t know enuf about Computers to troubleshoot this as a potential iPad problem. I just decided, I’m gonna start blogging again.

So here we go…

No comments:

Post a Comment